- Primary Color Correction—Adjust your image to achieve a 'true' result with correct color and effective contrast.
- Exposure—Raise or lower the overall image luminance, with no curve changes.
- White balance with eyedropper—Use an active decolorize process to achieve precise white balance results throughout the image.
- White correction strength—Manage how much active white balance is applied to leverage original lighting casts when needed.
- Brightness—Control the higher end of the luminance curve without affecting black levels.
- Film Gamma—Simulate film by widening the contrast range without crushing whites or blacks in the process.
- Saturation—Add or reduce color intensity from B/W through full legal color limits.
- Skin tone preservation—With just a few clicks, you can create a mask for skin tones and preserve those colors in your final image. Then you can make more extreme adjustments in other regions (think sky, grass, background) and they won't bleed into your protected skin tone.
- Luminance isolation mask—ColorFast allows you to use custom Low, Mid, High (Lift, Gamma, Gain) range definitions so that you can precisely isolate luminance regions for specific adjustments.
- Shape mask—Our four-point, roundable shape mask is more flexible than simple ellipse and rectangle power masks, and it's just as easy to set up. Combine this with the luminance masks and you have unlimited isolation possibilities.
Recommended System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later)
- Windows Vista® (SP 2 or later), or Windows 7
- Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
- 1 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB graphics memory.
512MB or higher recommended for HD.*
- 200 MB hard-disk space for installation
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended for HD)
(*Radeon HD 2400, GeForce 8600, GeForce 120 or Quadro FX 4500 or better. Intel HD Graphics not supported.)
Video Editing Host Compatibility
- Adobe After Effects 7.0 +
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS4, CS5/5.5, CS6/6.5
- Apple Final Cut Pro 6, 7, and X
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 5, 6/6.5
- Grass Valley Edius 5/5.5, 6/6.5
- Power Director 11
- Sony Vegas Pro 9, 10, 11, 12 (32-bit/64-bit OpenFX/DirectX)
- Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9, 10, 11, 12 (32-bit/64-bit OpenFX/DirectX)